It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced photographer or a beginner photographer. Editing your photos is a must. You’ll be able to develop your own photography style and it allows you to clean up photos if needed. There are dozens of photo editing programs for desktop computers. However, there are just as many Photo editing apps for your smartphone. Which one to download depends on which tools you’d like and your skill level. It’s always good to have at least one Photo editing app if you want to make your photos stand out. You can pick a simple one with just filters or a more advanced photo-editing app. So, here is the list of best app for photography editing.
Snapseed is probably the best app to start with if you want to get a mobile editing app. It’s non-destructive and more powerful than Instagram. You need some editing experience, but for the most part, it’s very user-friendly. That’s because a lot of the preset filters are comparable to well known Instagram filters and thus is one of the best app for photography editing. Once you get to know the options of Snapseed, you can develop your own presets that suit your style. “Expand” is one of Snapseed’s most interesting tools. It calculates what the area surrounding the subject looks like. Then, it uses this data to make the canvas larger.
- Comes with several great presets and editing tools: One-click editing
- Suited for amateur and professional photographers
- Supports RAW files and gives you full control
- No advertisements
- Not for complete beginners because there is a slight learning curve
- Saving your work is not very intuitive
- Options to integrate with social networks can be clearer
VSCO is perfect if you like the film look. It provides a massive collection of filters and high-quality editing tools. You can adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation but also advanced controls. They include perspective, split tinting of highlights and shadows, and faux film grain. Most of the editing work is done in the Tools section of the app. You can also use creative photo frames and textures. On top of all that, VSCO has its own community to show off your work!
- Share with the VSCO community
- Best film look filters out there
- Designed for editing mobile images
- It’s free but with a subscription fee for extra filters and tools
3. Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe is well known for its excellent photo editing software with a great reputation. Photoshop is probably the best and most complete photo editing program for desktop. They also have a mobile version called Adobe Photoshop Express. While Photoshop for desktop is not for beginners, Photoshop Express is a lot easier to use. It’s well designed and structured. Even if you’ve never used a Photoshop app before, you won’t have any problems getting used to this one.
- Easy to navigate
- Good set of tools for basic photo editing
- Creative Cloud integration
- One-click sharing directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp
- RAW and TIFF file support
- It’s free but some tools and functions require Creative Cloud membership
- Don’t expect the same possibilities as the desktop version
These are the best app for photography editing that you can get into consideration for adding that pinch of editing into your photos and get them into posting it over the social media to get more friends and followers. In case you have some doubts or suggestion then feel free to contact us.
Thanks for reading!